Sunday, July 23, 2006

I surrendered my hutch post paid connection

I surrendered my hutch post paid connection for Cell No:9830080109 in the month of May,06 with paying all the dues at your Stephen House, Hutch Shop. They told you have to pay another bill for this period form bill date and surrender date. I was agreed to that and submitted written instruction to discontinue my connection with immidiate effect. I was informed that another 4-5 days will be required for discontinuation. Another Bill came in the month of June,06 amt Rs.127/-.I paid that. But in this month again another Bill has come in my name amt. Rs.55/-I am not going to pay that, because I categorically told to disconnect with immidiate effect and more over I took out the sim card two months back. So, How bill can be raised in my name. Please get back to me immidiately, Otherwise I will be forced to discontinue other Hutch corporate connection in my office also. There are more than 100 connections in our office corporate. Please do the needful,
Thanks,
Mithu Ghosh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home