Thursday, September 07, 2006

My number was unable to make any outgoing calls

i’m very unsatisfied with the Hutch Customer Care guys.My number was unable to make any outgoing calls since today1100hrs and in despair,i called up the customer care people but no one was competent enough to help me out.i’ve called up fifteen times but in vain,and talked to three team leader viz,Viswa Vasu,Nisha and Jatin Ashra all reporting to different shifts.so,u can have an idea that i’v been stuck with this prob since morning till late night.All the above mentioned names committed me a time frame for re-activation and even said that they would call back but nothing happend.at one instance,one guy even disconnected the call.So,this is what u call Customer Service???? I dont think so……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home