Tuesday, November 21, 2006

hello Customer care people

hello Customer care people,
183&184 is my complied. Reply 4 that.
1. Yesterday (20.11.06) afternoon at 12-12.30pm one lady called me and i had expliened that actually what happend, then she told me sorry 4 the troble sir. We will reconnect with in 1/2 an hour.
2. Againg at 5.20pm one man called me and he is also asked the problem, i had expliend for morethan 10minutes. Then he asked my present address and also my permanent address. i gave everything by phone. Then he told me i will contact again with in 1/2an hour.
3. Again same Person (man) called me only at 10pm (i slept) then he asked me to sumit again the Passport Xerox and one photo to any one of hutch dealer and then convey to that dealer to call me at the same time.
4. I had sumitted my Passport Xerox and one photo to a dealer( he is having shop inside of my company-Rajashree cement) at 12.35pm and called to one customer care no: 9886171060. He discussed with me also with one of the hutch dealer and told me i will clear ur problem with in 1/2 an hour.
5. Now time is 3.07pm (21.11.06) but my phone is not reconnected.
Please try to learn FIRST “WHAT IS CUSTOMER CARE”
Thanking You
Suresh.V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home