Friday, December 29, 2006

hi my name is amol.

hi my name is amol.i have a connection of hutch no.was 9830666176,yesterday i have lost my cell in city centre area near kfc i hope inside kfc,but when i remember than i came back i got nothing,i dive a written complaint in vidhan nagar p.station.my cell was 3250,pls block my number so no body can use any wrong work or call,its connection on the name of suman sharma,add:1/2 baman para lane,ballygunj,kolkata-19 you can contact me also on theses no’s 09830168934(m) and 22817285(r),so,pls do some favour i was called ur c.care from last week but nothing response i got.i want to know some scheme but after witing music call was disconnected.i lost my cell yesterday.if u try to found my handset it will be very kindness of u for me.i have all document of billing paper of hansets.my last dues r also paid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home