Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i am a hutch user

dear sir/mam
i am a hutch user.but now a days i am suffering from a very special problem.i have a brother and a sister.both have hutch numbers. my brothers name is ashok kumar.he took a number after 20 january 2007 and activated the number.his number is 09758172494.address is :-ashok kumar,dubey mohalla,bisalpur(pilibhit).but from the same number my sister is getting missed calls from 9th january 2007 till now.if i make an FIR against that number than my brother have this number.he is not making miss calls but still she is getting miss calls regularly. so i am very confused and can not understand what should i do. so please help me.
I WANT TO GET THE DETAILS OF THIS NUMBER AND CALLS AND MISSED CALLS DETAILS AFTER 9TH JANUARY TO TILL TODAY.
IF U HELP ME THAN I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIZED TO YOU.PLEASE SIR UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AND HELP ME.I REQUEST U ONCE AGAIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home