Sunday, March 25, 2007

For last around one week

Dear Sir ,
For last around one week on my mobile number 9811920948 out going calls are stopped by ur hutch centre without any intimation to me. Initially I thaught it as network failure .On 19/03/07 I spoke to yr Sujit Bhadoria (responsed later at 6789)at message centre 9811009998. As per his advise I submitted all the required documents at JMD Mall -Gurgaon centre same day at around 6-00PM . I was assured that the service would be actvated with in 72 hours with the award of 75 talking points .
Regret to inform you that no response is still there from your end , and I am still countering with the high degree of inconvenience with my outwardly inactive mobile .
Expecting prompt response from yr end
Santanu Chakravarty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home