Saturday, March 29, 2008

i am a regular user of Vodafone

i am a regular user of Vodafone Previously (Hutch) in india.
i have recharged my mobile by a special recharge offer of Rs. 105 for
750 Minutes talktime to any Local vodafone number from 10 P.m to 8
a.m.
but when i talked to one of my friend at 10:02 Pm on date 15th
March,08 my account balance was Rs.120 and after talking to my friend
it was almost 80 Rs. i tried to talk to customer care and they agreed
that my balance is deducted by mistake of their software bcz i was
dialing to a vodafone number and at that time my 750 minutes should
have been deducted while they deduct my money from my actual balance
.. i got a complaint number 928881538 and i got a message from the
company that my problem would be resolved by 19 march 08 by 6 Pm.
not only this the same process happened on the next to next day from
first complaint and this time my 33 Rs is deducted from my actual
balance.. again i talked to customer care and i got the complaint
number 933255860 and this time the complaint resolved date is 24 March
08..
inspite of talking so many time to the executives they could not give
me a satisfactory reply that why my Balance is getting deducted while
i have the Bonous minutes to talk on Vodafone..
This is seriously a Irresponsible behiviour from the company to its customer..
i am very much harrashed from this behiviour..
i had to talk to a person extremelly urgently and due to the company
mistake i could not talk to him and a good project of Rs 2Lacs is left
from me..
i want a compansosian for that and my Balance money back in my Mobile
number 919999501518.
One more thing if i don’t get the proper satisfaction still from the
company side i am going go fire a written complaint to TRAI and the
Telecom Department and a CC to Brodcasting Minister..

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger kapil said...

sir i want to outgoing detail of vodaphone of between 8:10 to 8:30 morning of 24-05-2010 of 09713510596 , this is my mobile no . i want to becz my mobile screen have been unready for one month .

my contect , 09753131183,08878438884,e mail - shailendrajn@gmail.com
sir plz i request you for to be given details

 

Post a Comment

<< Home