Friday, June 12, 2009

Vodafone Customer Care

It is really a shame that Vodafone Customer Care is just a way to show vodafone users that you care but in reality you do not care but you use the users for your benefits.
Reasons for my bluntness:-
a) Customer Care does not answer calls
b) Customer Care no 111 does not log you to any attendent, its just a waste of time.
c) Your Ringer tone unit Logs onto any number and decides to add ringer tone when not requested, hence allgedly debiting un requested charges. This has several times happened to me and my Husband and we have been deducted several times sending our balances to minus figures.
I SUGGEST THAT SOME ONE FROM YOUR UNIT DOES CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY EITHER ON MY e-mail or call me on 9780192070 or 9780902684

3 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger MUNNA said...

dear customer i want service of internet on my vodaphone9985893100

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger suhani said...

my no is 8094518784,i want my outgoing calls details last one weeks plz give the details my email:-pranavsuhani@gmail.com

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger indianist said...

Vodafone people have deducted Rs.30/- from my main balance, i did't activate any service, Thanks for giving Vodafone Customer Care Numbers and E-mail IDs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home