Tuesday, March 28, 2006

commit such a fraud.

well first of all i wud like to say HATS OFF TO HUTCH since only a company of this repute can commit such a fraud.......
well lets start about the isue... i got a call from the HUTCH abt the launch of new post paid sceme the way it was told was surely very impressive and lucrative and i was that time thinking of changing my connection, so i got lured away by thata lady over the phone and a s result i got a post paid connection delievered at my door nnext day. the booklet was very cute with all those new colours with pink things and all. and i paid in cash to that person. it was promised that my connection will be activated in next 48 hours so i waited.

i got a call from HUTCH and they issued me a mobile no. but to my utter surprise i kept on waiting for 5 days but still my connection was not activated. so i called that lady who called me up and i called them every day for 7-8 times for around a month,, yes friends u heard it right A MONTH after all i am a very patient guy but what i got to know is that the no. that was allotted to me was allotted to someone else and my connection can not be activated. even after calling these people for 7-8 times daily for sooo many days the only reply i used to get that they will get back to me after confirminig the status but till dat they are not able to get the status now when i try to contact the topmost sniors at hutch. they being so busy with their jobs dnt have time to reply to my mails the only thing i get is a computer generated reply that i will be contacted soon.
so guys tell me WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO WITH THESE GUYS..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home