Wednesday, September 20, 2006

About a month back

About a month back i.e. on 14th August i got my hutch post paid connection and on 14th September i got a bill of Rs 3500. Even before recieving the bill and even after recieving it I had given the customer care numerous calls to enquire whether it was possible to make part of the payment later with the next bill. Every time i was told the same thing that out of the total amount i could pay Rs1000 later with the next bill along with Rs 100 more.
On 17th Sept I made the payment of Rs2500 but till now my outgoing are barred. Now the customer care people are simply denying that anything like that could have been told about the payment . For, according to them the whole payment needs to be made at one time.
This is not all when I had taken THIS connection I had taken it under the credit limit of Rs1000 and therefore my outgoing calls had to be barred when my bill reached 1000. But nothing like that was done and they very conveniently on their own increased the credit limit.
If any senior official of HUTCH is reading this messasge i would like to tell that I don’t know whether to categorize YOU people as unethical or incompetent. I intend wroting about this in newspapers if something is not done about my problem.
My number is 9873574986

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home