Sunday, September 24, 2006

For a past 2 months

Hello!
For a past 2 months I am using Hutch Card(098460-32210). It is prepaid connection(Kerala). Dear Sir! I am sorry to say, nearly 10 there is no incomming as well as SMS service(Both to and fro). I made complaints nearly 7 times in this week. Till now not been corrected. Actually within a month I recharged nearly 1000Rs. I am buisnessperson. I planned to convert to post-paid. In this kind of service how could I able to continue. Today is the lost date to recharge. I am going to destroy this card. Thatsall.
Sir! I am out of my native. This is the only source for me to get communicate with my people and friends etc… But as a customer servicewise I was totally dissatisfied. Of course even updating bills also. No proper reduction for SMS. Some times even 10 days SMS charges won’t be deducted. Suddenly 1 day all the total money that I have recharged have been deducted and that midnight no money on my card. This kind of service what should I do?
Ashok kumar.R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home