Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My telephone number is 9886343309

Dear sir,
My telephone number is 9886343309. I have been using hutch from the beginning. But unfortunately I have a complaint to lodge.
This is a prepaid connection and I have validity till Nov.
I recharged last month for Rs.198 with the clear understanding that I will get full talk time. But later I found the account balance only around Rs.80/-. On enquiry I was given to understand that some amount has been adjusted etc.etc. I left it at that.
However I charged again yesterday and I got the information in my mobile that the account balance is Rs.185/-. I rarely use outgoing and to my utter dismay and surprise I find the balance to be around Rs.95/-. This is ddisgusting.
Please let me know how this is happening. If I do not get a convincing reply I will be forced to switch on to other makes.
Narayanan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home