Saturday, October 21, 2006

this is ashish my mobile no:9885899529

Hi,
this is ashish my mobile no:9885899529.I wanted to activate my romeing services on my mobile so i called up the customer care and asked the cc to activate the same however the reply i got was shoking the cc bluntly refuse to do so bcoz i have not made a payment and my due date was not over and i have never defualted any payment till date.I have allways made the payment promptly so i asked the cc to activate the services as my due date is not over the cc refuse i told the entire story that he can check that i have never defualted payment but cc was not ready to understand so i asked for manager for that but cc refused bluntly he (cc) argued with me when i asked for any number or email adress to which i can have a word with once i got a big no .Atlast i got this site and hope the cc in hyderabad will improve . Hope so .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home