Saturday, April 21, 2007

I recently joined a very Reputed BPO in India

I recently joined a very Reputed BPO in India, the BPO has tie up with HUTCH. I applied for a new phone connection, the verification was done and the great HUTCH ppl activated the number given to me on someone else’s account. Later the executive’s had been procrastinating to activate my number, the guy in the morning tells it will be activated in the evening and the guy in the evening shift tells it will be don’t in the morning.2 weeks and I still don’t have a phone connection……even more surprising when I talk to the Team Leader and inform him how good his executives are and hutch is he suggests me I should shift to some other service provider……..these ppl will definitely make hutch proud……. cheers to them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home