Friday, May 11, 2007

This is with regards to the sim card

This is with regards to the sim card that I’m using the no is 9833608398. Since I’ve been using hutch everything actually works fine the service too however its frustrating when all of a sudden one fine day your cell says that the sim card registration failed, This is not the first time that this is happening, and then every time I’ve got to go down to the gallery and then change the sim card and also that since I get the sim card free of cost , I’ve got to pay for it after using for so long its really very very frustrating.
However now after this issue that had happened the last time I had switched over to bpl and they have got just brilliant service only thing that it was taking too long to increase my credit limit and every week I had to make payments however hutch hasn’t any issues apart from this n its surprising that y do I always face this issue, Though my handsets keep changing in the sense that I keep buying new ones so can’t even blame the handsets and the sim also doesn’t work on any other handset.
HOPE SOMEONE REALLY LOOKS INTO THIS MATTER AND GETS BACK TO ME WITH SENSIBLE SOLUTIONS
THANX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home