Saturday, February 02, 2008

Groversons Shipping Services

A guy harras me whole day and night. His old no. is 9820428961, He is working for “Groversons Shipping Services Pvt. ltd. ,Mumbai. He lives in andheri. Now i need his new no. so i can ask him the reason. When i call on the landline nos. they dont ans and make stupid noises over the phone. His name is Chetan Sangoi. I need his new Mobile No. Can you help me plsssssssss it is urgent
Or can anyone help me in getting his mobile no. without informing my name??? as he and his company people are frauds. They will not give if they come to know the reason. All the ladies and men including his boss supports him in playing games.
His land line no. is 40300412, 40300414 - Groversons Shipping Services Pvt. Ltd. Bombay
His residence no. is 26330209 - They pick up the phone but stay mum and one lady when ans dont tell her real name she says she is prostitute of SANGOI FAMILY, CARLTON COTTAGE, C201, 2ND FLOOR, YARI ROAD, OPP. SEE BREEZE APT. ANDHERI (west). I Came to know her name is nidhi and other is vimla sangoi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home