Sunday, March 09, 2008

complain

This complain is regarding my simcard (my cell no 9820255009 )which is blocked as i changed my number from prepaid card to postpaid…….this was done by some agency at malad mr serivices ………they took all the documents and the money from my residence and now as the sim is blocked i am trying to contact them they are telling me to collect it from the office……….
when they come to collect the documents and the money , is it not advisable to send the sim card also same in the same manner

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger A Chakraverty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Shreesh said...

I Have a Vodafone prepaid connection. My number is 9886967169
on 08-06-2008, I received a call from the no. 9886067036 at 06:11:56pm regarding the caller tune. after knowing that the call is for caller tune, i immediately disconnected the call. vodafone deduct the 45 Rs. from my balance for the caller tunes even though i never pressed any key for caller tune activation.
Again today, that is on , i received a message from 56789 stating that "Tender Coconut has been set as your caller tune for 90 days for all." and Rs.15 was cut. I did not even receive any call to activate for this purpose as it was done earlier.
This is not the first time that I am experiencing this situation. Almost 5 month back the same thing had happened and after I complained for 3 times, my money was paid back to amy account.
I urge you to look int this matter and pay me back the money

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i need the vodafone complain number they keep sending me sms's and it charges money even though i don't answer it it still charges money and now my balance it over!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help me!!!!!!

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Any one having this dialler tune which states a tender cocunut, pls let me know need to copy it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home