Wednesday, February 21, 2007

prepaid connection

My mobile no. is . It is a Mumbai based prepaid connection active since past 4 months. I went out of Mumbai on 29-12-06 and national roaming service was activated over my telephone and an amount of Rs.49 deducted from my balance. I returned on 01-01-07 to mumbai and since then stayed in Mumbai only. On 29-01-07 an amount of Rs.49 was again deducted from my balance. As a natural justice this should not have been done as I am not on roaming. Anyway, sensing that in the days of shrewd business this may happen I had sent an SMS on 144 (CAN NR) on 25-01-07 to avoid any possibility of the same. Despite this NR charges were levied on 29-01-07. After this I again sent the same SMS on 29-01-07 and immediately came the reply that NR facility has been deactivated. On 29-01-07 I went to near by hutch shop in Ghatkopar(W) and showed the customer care personnel the SMS sent on 25-01-07 requesting CAN NR. I requested him to reverse the debit entry of Rs.49 in my balance. But the person told that my SMS dated 25-01-07 was not replied back by Hutch so it not a valid request and the NR charges can’t be reversed. I requested that whether Hutch sends reply or not it is not in my control and I should not be penalised for the same.
Well, an amount of Rs.49/- is not going to make me broke but the response of Hutch towards natural injustice is really shocking. I have decided to discontinue the Hutch services after the current validity period of one month expires and never to get involved with hutch again in view of feeling of getting cheated. I request you to avoid such things to other customers if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home