Sunday, August 26, 2007

contacted your customer Care

Dear Sir,
I have a huch Prepaid connection vide no 9985137353.
whenever i call hutch care no 111 & 9886098860 to clarify the my problem , this no first say every thing like u want to know u balnce , u want know about caller tunes press 4 number.ect. and they lastly say if u want to talk customer care people press 9, when i press 9 number then again start first line i.e. u want to know u balnce ect. what this problem please make sure as posiible as early.
2) I have contected your customer Care & I requested to deactive
my existing plan on 28th July, 2007. In this connection I already
spoke to Ms. Monica, Ms. Deepthi & Mr. Fardeen Shaik but still
they have giving wrong assurances.
3) I would also like to inform you that I had prepaid plant that
H2H STD @ RS. 1/- . Now I want to change to some other
plan, regarding this I have requeted many times to above
mentioned officals, but still they have not taken any action.
whenever if I contact they are teeling next 24 hrs your problem
will be solved.
I am really disponited about HUTCH service, kinldy solve
my problem.
PRASANNA S V N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home