Monday, June 30, 2008

Vodafone in India sucks big time

….
I was trying to pay my bill before I left the country in Feb 2008… their IVR machine would not give me the right amount and so I started communicating with them through email. In between Vodafone contacted my mom and screamed at her ……she paid the bill on my behalf…..
I used Hutch for over 5 years and feel very sorry that Vodafone has failed to live up to the standards set by Hutch….
this is for Vodafone,
If you are reading this, I will make sure that I spread as much negative publicity as I can….
Thanks,
Avinash

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Sine Nomine said...

I agree with you 100%. I came back to India this May and got Vodafone thinking it would be good. it SUCKS. doesn't send my messages half the time. my calls get disconnected at an average of once every two minutes. I called customer care and the guy said that I should go out in an OPEN area and talk...he was like "nothing wrong with the service...just don't use it indoors" Are you KIDDING me? Do you mean that I'm not supposed to use my Vodafone indoors? It's been two months and even though I'm only in India for one and a half months more, I'm switching to Airtel. People I know have had similar experiences. DO NOT use this service.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home