Saturday, July 19, 2008

disconnected my phone

They had disconnected my phone to due non-payment of bills. Its not because i cannot afford the 3k bill, its because i dont get time for paying it before the specified date. Project deadlines and seminars hardly give me anytime to make the payments on time. Hence i got this custom of making a payment of 500/- every week. Means instead of paying the whole 3k or 2k in lumpsum, i make the payment in parts of 500/- every week….
Some days earlier, i made a payment of 800/-. I wasn’t provided a receipt for the transaction. The cashier mentioned that i would be getting a message by sms. Didnt have the time to argue with him and left them for good. The next day, while traversing along the highway, the car developed some problem and stopped abruptly. The service center number was on a sticker in the front pane, and i decided to give them a call. It was then that i realized that they havent credited my account with 800/- which i had paid earlier. And i was stranded in the highway for 2 hours. And the amount was credited to my account only after 18 hours and my outgoing was released an hour after that.
That evening i terminated my postpaid corporate account…
These days am with good old BSNL Prepaid …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home