Monday, July 05, 2010

customer care of vodafone

Hi…..
I called to your customer care to block my sim card from last two days but they are not blocking my card, and somebody is using my card i had given him a full detail of mine than also they didn't block my sim card. yesterday night near by 11:00 or 11:30pm i called to your customer care their was one person name called Mr. Jose he is the Team leader he was telling me that, i will not block your card (JA BLOCK NAHI KAREGA JO KARNA HAI KARLE DARTA NAHI HU). This is the way to treat with your customer. i had recorded all the conversation in my mobile if anything goes wrong VODAFONE will bear for the same b'coz i had called them thrice. I want a reason why he was taking like that we are a fool for using your services.
KINDLY REVERT ME FOR THE SAME.
ASAP…………

5 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger ramesh said...

My vodafone no 9159464411 one month incoming call outgoing call megs details please send my email ID

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger ramesh said...

My vodafone no 9159464411 one month incoming call outgoing call megs details please send my email ID

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger ramesh said...

My vodafone no 9787542663 one month incoming call outgoing call megs details please send my email ID

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger ramesh said...

My vodafone no 9787542663 one month incoming call outgoing call megs details please send my email ID shubhagraphics@gmail.com

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger sb said...

r/sir
i want last month call details of my vodefone prepaid no.my vodefone no is 9706201178.plz sent my email id- sanjoyborah4@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home